Spring has sprung, and you realize it is only weeks until that highly-anticipated wedding, reunion, or vacation. Is it too late, you wonder, for some type of cosmetic procedure to look your best?
Fortunately, there are many things you can do to boost your appearance—and self-confidence—that don’t require a huge downtime. If you plan far enough ahead, you can time your procedures to maximize your results by a specific date. Consulting with a specialist can help you determine what you want, need, and have time for.
Some “Quick Fixes” to Consider
Fortunately there are many effective nonsurgical options that require minimal downtime. These procedures include:
- Botox or Dysport to smooth wrinkles on the face, including forehead lines and crow’s feet. (There is little to no downtime, bruising is unlikely but possible. Results can be seen in as little as a week.) DO THIS AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
- Dermal Fillers to plump lips, enhance shallow contours, enhance facial volume, or smooth wrinkles. (Generally, recovery is 2-7 days. Results are immediate but final results are seen in 10-14 days, after possible swelling resolves.) DO THIS AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
- Chemical Peels to smooth and brighten skin, minimize pigmentation and address acne scars or fine lines and wrinkles. We offer the TCA and VI Peels. (Healing varies depending on the type and strength of the peel. VI Peel: peeling lasts around a week. TCA peel: takes 1-2 weeks to heal.) DO THIS AT LEAST 3-4 WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
- Microneedling to improve appearance and texture of the skin, minimize acne scars. (Healing takes about 3-5 days; skin texture improves over weeks to months.) DO THIS AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing to rejuvenate wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, and remove age spots and other blemishes. (Healing time for laser resurfacing varies, depending on the depth/intensity of the laser. Approximately 1-2 weeks of recovery time. Full results seen at 3-6 months.) DO THIS AT LEAST 6 WEEKS BEFORE AN EVENT.
Call us to schedule a consultation!! 949.200.1615